Easy mission, but , Fail... And Game over.


...i just wanted to make my wife happy,
I supposed to be very helpful guy.
but....
You know yesterday night was freaking hot.
Even i drink and drink chilled beer more, came out all sweat.
The chilled beer won't relief heat from body.
Just alcohol make me more crazy all the night.
It just kinda in hell fire, boiler, faunas, whatever extremely hot.
This is just what i want to say.I don't know how i could sleep....
Really i don't remember.
Anyway I woke up this morning, Straight go downstairs
and open mini fridge for beverage.
I try to take tomato juice,
but it's stuck at big Ice chunk, was grown on deep freeze box.
Well well well and well.
I go to garage to got a dryer,flat screw driver, and hand hammer.


Heat surface of ice chunk until color change for Just few minute.
Use flat driver to beat the chunk.Really easy to peel.
So, Blow it , bang , peel it. Blow it , Bang it....
So fun. You know, Oh yeah i really so fun!

 



When i bang, bang, bang sometime,
Honestly tell U what,I was too much fun for this work operation.
Problem is that i didn't notice myself and lost control due to fun too much.
The time has come. Other word,if i can use,I would say Show time begin!
Suddenly smoke comes out from Crack on ice chunk.
Yes. That's really white smoke.Nothing stink, nothing hot,
Nothing painful. just white color smoke.
I say Holy shit... Do you know what is this mean?
shit never be holy. So This is impossible, what i mean.
i didn't understand reason why smoke from ice chunk.
I unplug power cable, before work. This is common sens,
Yes I am a man who called engineer.
Now what I must do? May be this explode soon? I must step away?
But explode what? Or this may be dry ice?
No no It's totally not make sense.
To be honest, I tell you what, i was very panicked in that time.
You know bunch of Those Words of four letters start from F, or S.
They are having a party in my brain.
Few minuets later, smoke was gone.I took the chunk out.
Then Now I knew what I did, and that's big mistake.

 

 

Even If you see this picture, still not sure,
Also You can think than, make damage to water pipe or gas pipe,
during road works.I did same things.
My mini fridge becomes just useless stocker.
Also I know nobody like this. It's Game over.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EarthとSpamの発音には十分ご注意を

LA郊外の通勤鉄道、メトロリンクTustin駅

日本人の口にも合うものは、世界中で通用するのか?